Design for interactive media with digital arts
Freelance Hybrid designer developer, Sussex, UK
A 2017 Finalist for Code in the Dark Brighton. Qualified and experienced digital designer / developer. Creating everything from branding, communications and print, to websites, apps, and interactive experiences.
I enjoy the design and development process, with the aim of providing a solution; by identifying and rectifying a problem, and to ultimately provide a better user experience with practical innovations.
I enjoy construction, organisation, development, and the creation of artworks and interactions that provide a function, that improve user experience, that help people engage with a product or service at any touch point of their journey.
I consider myself a multidisciplinary designer. I’m creative, logical, adaptable, flexible, empathetic and open-minded and can jump into any stage of the design process. My experiences consist of taking a project from initial concept through to front-end development of a user interface or final product..
I'm particularly interested in creating authentic human experiences and facilitating positive change, not just in design, but in life.
- Name: Leanne Phillips
- Company: Brightday Studio
- Location: Sussex, South East, UK
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specializations: Multidisciplinary
- Skills: Web development, Digital Art, Design, UI design, UX design, Interface / Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Web/UI development, Responsive/ mobile / cross-platform development, Photo manipulation, 2D Illustration, Branding & identity, Graphic design & visual communication, Creative, Logical, Adaptable, Flexible, Empathetic and Open-minded.
- Software: Adobe CC (inc Photoshop & illustrator), Mac OS, Atom & Brackets, Invision.
- Tools: Json, JS, CSS, SASS, HTML, Git, Vuejs, JQuery, Wordpress, October, Pagekit, Angularjs, CLI.
- Interests: Creativity, Digital Art & Design, Web development, Nikon Photography, Music, Peace, Adventure, Sustainability, Wellbeing.